Cassia essential oil is closely related to Cinnamon Bark and shares many of the same cleansing properties, making it a great option to diffuse or incorporate in home cleaning solutions.
Get to Know
The Cinnamomum cassia tree, from which we get Cassia essential oil, is from the same plant family as cinnamon—so they’re similar, but each quite unique. Cassia has a slightly sweeter scent with higher levels of coumarin and trans-cinnamaldehyde. And the bark of cassia is thicker, whereas cinnamon is thinner with many more aroma layers.
- Refreshes and purifies the air of odors when diffused
- Cleans odors from air and dirt and grime from surfaces; adds an extra cleansing boost to Thieves Household Cleaner
- Creates a sense of peace and serenity
- Encourages inner connection and positive self-awareness when used during meditation or spiritual practice
- Provides a grounding and balancing aroma that inspires emotional release
- Includes the constituents trans-cinnamaldehyde, trans-o-methoxycinnamaldehyde, and coumarine.
- Use during meditation to center and focus your mind on what’s truly important.
- Inhale in times of doubt to center yourself with its warming aroma.
- Diffuse to neutralize odors.
- Combine Cassia with water in a glass spray bottle for a quick-cleansing formula and spritz on surfaces.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.